Wednesday, October 29, 2008


I haven't posted for a while. I have made a lot of progress however, soldering all components to the shield and button boards, wiring the button boards to one another and to the break off pcb for using IDC cables.

During this wiring process I found issues as the wiring diagram I was using was incorrect and out of date. After a discussion over on the forum the issues were resolved and a new diagram was created by jpsykes, here.

I have no enclosure at the moment due to finances however I bought a $2 tupperware container and hacked it up with a stanley knife.

I am still waiting on my MAX chip and resistor network, once these arrive I will be complete. expect build pictures soon.

No comments: